Infusion Therapy Services
We offer a more convenient, clean, & non-hospital based infusion close to home - conveniently located in Santa Fe!
Download Our Information Sheet
Infusion Fax: 505-552-3677
Northern New Mexico Gastroenterology Associates is proud to have an in-house infusion center to treat our community requiring IV Therapy for gastrological and autoimmune conditions. Our infusion center is staffed with highly experienced nurses and assistants who work alongside your doctor to provide quality infusion services for the treatment of various diseases.
Benefits of in office therapy:
- Quality care
- Clinical excellence
- Onsite physician
- Patient Convenience
- Comfortable environment
At our In-Office Infusion Center you can expect:
Convenience: Our practice offers easy parking and access to the office.
Our Infusion Center has comfortable reclining chairs, personal tablets equipped with wifi and Netflix, and snacks. Our nurses are specially trained infusion nurses with years of IV experience and a physician will always be present for your infusion. You can expect to save money and time vs. the hospital infusion center.
Experienced Professionals: Northern New Mexico Gastroenterology Associates is now offering comfortable and personalized infusion therapy services at our office partnered with OI Infusion to manage our infusion center. Our infusion suite offers high quality, comfortable infusions at affordable rates.
If you are looking for a comfortable environment to receive your therapy and would like additional information, please give our infusion team a call. Our expert team will take excellent care of you, handling every aspect of your infusion, ensuring you the absolute best patient care and a great experience.
Learn more about our referral process
- We will handle the authorization; just send us the signed order
- We will send weekly updates on the status of your patients
- Excellent Treatment
- Clinical in-service if needed to discuss clinical protocols or other concerns
When infusing in our clinic, patients have available resources:
- A patient concierge, walking them through the process
- A financial assistance counselor to look at ways to minimize out of pocket costs
- Clinical resources 5 days a week if they have questions about their medication
- A wonderful experience and an amazing infusion nurse
Therapies we provide include:
- Rituxan & biosimilars (Ruxience & Truxima)
- Remicade & biosimilars (Avsola, Inflectra, & Renflexis)
- Simponi Aria
- & many more!